New Delhi: Yogi Adityanath, on Tuesday, said that guns must be distributed for defence while speaking to ABP News channel in its Ghoshnapatra show.
It is pertinent to mention here that elections are going on in Uttar Ptadesh. Two phase are remaining out of seven. Voting for sixth phase is on 4th March and last phase, seventh, on 8th March.
Here are other important statements Yogi Adityanath said:
- We are breaking those who want to break the nation: Yogi Adityanath
- We must leave personal Interest behind, if we want to save the nation: Yogi
- Condition of western UP not good: Yogi Adityanath
- There is a discrimination in the supply of electricity in UP: Yogi
- I don’t have an image of zealot: Yogi
- I’m not against reservation for women: Yogi
- 3 traits necessary for being CM (of UP) & I posses all 3: Yogi
- Will win all 5 seats in Gorakhpur: Yogi
- Candidate from BJP will become CM in UP: Yogi Adityanath
About Yogi Adityanath:
Mahanth Yogi Adityanath a politician and a priest and is a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Member of Parliament who has represented Gorakhpur in the Lok Sabha (lower house of the Indian Parliament) since 1998.
Yogi Adityanath is the Mahant or head priest of the Gorakhnath Mutt, a Hindu temple in Gorakhpur district of UP, following the death of his spiritual “father,” Mahant Avaidyanath in September 2014.
Yogi is also the founder of the Hindu Yuva Vahini, a social, cultural and nationalist group of youth who seek to provide rightist Hindu platform.