Wednesday , April 26 2017
Breaking News
ColorBox demo
Home / Business / Gammon Infrastructure Projects acquires 24% stake in ICTPL
Gammon Infrastructure Projects acquires 24% stake in ICTPL

Gammon Infrastructure Projects acquires 24% stake in ICTPL

Gammon Infrastructure Projects has acquired 24,375,840 equity shares of face value of Rs 10 each of Indira Container Terminal (ICTPL), being 24% of total paid up capital of ICTPL for an aggregate consideration of Rs 15 crore. With this acquisition, ICTPL has become subsidiary of the company with increased shareholding from 50% to 74% in the paid up equity share capital of ICTPL.

Gammon Infrastructure Projects is an infrastructure project development company incorporated by Gammon India, to participate in the development of infrastructure projects on a public private partnership (PPP) basis.

About editor

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Close